CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Curvy Curve

As William Shakespeare once said “If all the year were playing holidays, to sport would be as tedious as to work.” I believe that many of us can have different views on what the holidays really are. To many they are just a time to receive gifts and to others they are a time to reunite with family. For me however, its a time to chill and just kick back with my friends.

So i went to the curve on Wednesday with my buds (Ric, Alex, Sarah). Why the curve of all places? Well, actually Ric wanted to get some books at the Popular/Borders over at that area and I wanted to look at some bass guitars at Bentley while Alex just wanna go sight see-ing i guess and last but not least Sarah, who wants to get some stuff for her tortoises.

So we started our day by having lunch at Ikea. Not too bad i guess, considering its only rm11. After lunch we headed to Popular for Ric's books. Guess what Ric bought over there? Pokemon comics and a guitar manual. Yup, just awesome books. Anyway, after buying those books, we headed over to Bentley to look at my bass guitars. Below are some pics of us there.



Since Ric wanted to get an electric guitar, he started to test some of the guitars there. Me on the other hand looked at some bass guitars. At least now i know that i am light years away from getting my bass guitar. Need to save more money for it. Alex as you can see from the pics is busy posing. Sarah on the other hand, got so bored and her bad habits started to reappear. What habits am i talking bout? Look at the pic above. Its having long, and i really mean L O N G phone calls with her boyfriend. I used to think that having long phone conversations can melt ur brain and turn you into a flesh eating zombie but i guess i'm wrong. Since she's not showing any sights of turning into a zombie yet....
After Bentley, we went to a pet shop nearby to shop for tortoise stuff. Nothing interesting here. Except for, the fact that i might be getting some hermit crabs. They're just so cute with thier shells and tiny legs. Just adorable. I understand however that i cannot just buy them on impulse and later neglect them. SO for now, I'll just be studying on how to take care of them and if i find it too hard, I'll just have to stop by at any pet shop and droll all over the place while looking at them from a distance.
Shortly afters, we went back over to our second home, which is Sunway Pyramid to meet up with Andrew who has just finished his exams. Had dinner at Sushi King there as Sarah has the discount card. Below are some pics of us there. Sarah is always hiding her face for some reason.



After dinner, we went for a movie. Zombie Land. Must thank Andrew first for being such a nice friend. He had actually watched this movie but still he went in together with us. So sweet right? Anyway, the movie was kinda funny and not to mention, Emma Stone who played the role of Wichita is kinda hot. Overall, not a bad movie. For fans of the L4d game, its a must watch.

Well, before i end my post. Let me ask a question to my few and rare readers. Where would you guys go to spend the holidays and why? It would really help if you guys give me some suggestions. It will really make my holidays much more colour full. So as usual leave a message at the comment section or at the chat box. Thats all for now, Bye. Love ya all.
P/S : Preparing for christmas

3 comments:

xiaowei said...

I LOVE THE CURVE!! midvalley and pyramid and one U can bankrupt, i dont mind, but The Curve must be there!!! LOL!!! Well, I love The Borders there and the environment. I bought my guitar at the instrument shop opposite Popular (is it still there?).

Normally I spend my holidays with friends and family. Plan gathering, sing k, watch movie, makan, mamak till late night XD.
Geez, I miss pasar malam T__T

~Daniel~ said...

Wow... i din know that... that's cool... yea that place is kinda awesome too... so you have a guitar but you dont know how to play it yet? I see... no pasar malam over there? Well if you come back for holidays, look me up i'll bring you to some pasar malams...

xiaowei said...

haha. I wanted to learn but after buying it, I got the scholarship and study in Taylors. So that time was better for me to focus on what I have already known - piano and vocal. But now I'm afraid my fingers will bleed if i play guitar again leh >_<

No pasar malam here la, haha. Pasar malam is fun =D