CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I've Found My Other Wing

Greetings to all my dear readers!! If there's any in the first place (ah who cares). Anyway, as stated in the chat box beside, my blog is finally back in action after a few months of inactvity and this will be the first post. Well, I have to apologize to those that have been visiting my blog every now and then only to find that it's rotting. I'll try to blog as much as possible to make up for it.

Ok, so as you can see, my blog's layout has changed once again. I feel its only suitable to change almost everything as its a new beginning to my blog. Some of you will even notice that I do not type like a retard anymore. Yes people!!! No more capital and small lettering. Even thought many of you have complained about how confusing it is to read my posts, I'm sorry that i have to keep it up. Its part of my bet with a friend (refer to the first post if you're not sure what i'm talking bout). Anyway, I won the bet and i'll do a full post on how i'm going to make my friend suffer later. (Yes, i'm so evil >.<) Well, for those of you who have my contacts, dont hesitate to contact me and give me some ideas on how i should "punish" my friend for making me and you suffer. Its revenge for all you guys out there that have headaches after reading my posts. SO DONT BE SHY. Drop me a comment on what i should do to my friend later after reading this post.

Ok, lets continue. I've found my other wing. Well, basically i got this from a manga i've been reading recently. For those of you who dont know what it means, here's the meaning. I've found my other wing simply means that i was previously a bird that has only one wing. Unable to fly and is locked up in a cage. But since i've found my other wing, I'm now able to fly to the open sky. In a nutshell, it means FREEDOM!!! With the exams finally over, I've gained temporary freedom... Too bad its only a matter of time before the new sem starts and break one of my wings again. (cries T.T)

Well, anyway, here's a list of things i plan to do during my holidays:
1) Train myself
2) Learn how to make chocolates with Ric
3) Get to decent level in an online game
4) Play
5) Catch up on sleep
6) Play somemore
7) Train my dota skills
8) Did i meantion playing?
9) Update my blog with many events that i hope to have during my holidays
10) Last but not least... Play somemore!!!!

Well, thats it for now... before i go. I'll post a question here. What do you think of my new blog? Leave a comment in the comment section or the chat box beside ok? Dont forget bout my other question to. Well thats it. Love you guys!!

0 comments: