CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Stupid Dream!

I need a break!!! Someone point a gun at me and just pull the trigger please!!!
I dont want to study!!! I dont wanna I dont wanna I dont wanna!!!
I need a way to release stress effectively and without anyone dying (zzz)

Can you believe i actually dreamt of not being able to finish my revisions on time? Thats just sick and lame... To top it of, when i woke up... i was lying on the cold hard floor... face first... with the worst headaches i ever had... I seriously need to chill a bit but how the F@#K do i chill when the exam's next week...

I am light years away from completing my F9 revision and i barely touched my F8... and that small little B@#%H in college is giving us hell by implementing all kinds of I@#$%^C pt specials... If we dont study, we just dont ok? Get that through your retarded piece of S@#T that you call a brain.

Ok, maybe that was uncalled for... but i need someway to release stress... the only way i can think of is blasting that growth deficit I@#$T... I know it's all my fault that I am in this F@#$%D up situation... I should have studied sooner... but I'm just a normal guy... and normal guys dont study day and night... (zzz)

Seriously someone just shoot me and end my miserable life... FML

Ps : something fun for you guys... guess what swear words i used... (xD)

0 comments: