CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

What!? Again!? Sure ar!?

Yes people, I'm starting up my blog again. However this time, i wont be announcing it to anyone. I'll just let them discover it by themselves. The reason is.... well lets face it... i have super weak self discipline and every time i start blogging again, I'll eventually give up after 2 to 3 months and people will be like "expected la". So this time no announcement. (LOL)

So why am i blogging again? Well, lets just say I'm trying to improve myself and being diligent in blogging may contribute a little to my weak and almost non existent self discipline. It might be just a small thing, but to me, if we cant even do the small things right, how are we suppose to get the big stuff done? Right?

A little update about what i have been doing for the past 8 months. Basically...

1. Going to a new gym to try and reduce weight, results are slow but consistent
2. Studying... well just started not too long ago actually (xD)
3. Improving my guitar skills
4. Making new friends
5. NOT BLOGGING... pretty obvious... (xD)

Well, basically that's it. Mostly focused on myself and trying my best to be a better human being. Well, if you guys noticed, i have removed a fair bit of the blogs that i put at the side. Reason being that, ACCA friends all have too little time to blog and a number of them actually deleted their blog and some blogs have been privatized so no point putting it there. Its not cause i don't like you anymore ok?

Songs in this blog will be a bit on the slow and emo side cause I'm going through that whole "FML" phase again. (Why does this keep happening to me? zzz) Well that's it for now i guess, just a totally random post to get things started. Hope you guys don't mind, I just wrote whatever that comes into mind. No structure what so ever... so yea... that's it for now.

0 comments: